Advertisement

Doctor Who Dangling Plot Threads: The New Paradigm Daleks

Doctor Who Dangling Plot Threads: The New Paradigm Daleks I mentioned in my review of Victory of the Daleks that there's a lot of potential that never got explored with the New Paradigm Daleks. Well I'm going to isolate that thought and ramble on it for over ten minutes. Because I can. And this is how my brain works. Help me.

✔ SUPPORT ✔
Patreon:
Tip jar:

✔ SHOP ✔
Merch:
Book that I Wrote:

✔ SOCIAL MEDIA ✔
Twitter:
Facebook:

✔ OTHER PROJECTS ✔
Podcast with my Partner:

✔ CONTACT ✔
E-mail: councilofgeeks@gmail.com
Mail:
Council of Geeks
PO Box 4429
St. Johnsbury, VT 05819

#doctorwho

new paradigm daleks,doctor who daleks,new who daleks,colorful daleks,go go dalek rangers,skittle daleks,dalek civil war,

Post a Comment

0 Comments