Advertisement

Combining and extending passenger routes | Transport Fever Peninsula #41

Combining and extending passenger routes | Transport Fever Peninsula #41 The time has come to push for full passenger rail coverage on the mainland, and the first step is to link existing lines together. If I can do this without spending every last cent in the bank, so much the better. Transport Fever Peninsula continues.

***********
Keep reading! This is where I put an easter egg in every video! It definitely isn't exactly the same every single time. No. Secrets are shared below. You should click on all the links to ensure you don't miss the secrets (*).

Would you like a personal video just for you? Perhaps you have a burning question you'd like answered? Now you can have exactly that. Visit me on ScaleAbout and I'll see what I can do :

If you'd like to get an extra video per week, join the Fail Brigade Discord server, play games with the Colonel and help the channel grow you have two paths to glory:
Option 1: Patreon -
Option 2: YouTube -

Buy yourself or someone you dislike a Colonel Failure hoodie, or pair of socks, or mug, or cushion. The cushion is definitely comforting.

Do you want to follow a Twitter account that is actually cheerful? Not in the kind of way that offers life-affirming, inspirational text with a waterfall in the background, but in a jolly, acerbic kind of way? Follow me on Twitter. That's what I do.

Do you want to know what videos are coming up each week? A few people do. I don't always get around to publishing the schedule, but when I do, I do it on Facebook. Not sure why I chose Facebook, but there you are.

That's all for now. You can go about your business.

(*) - Today's secret: You know how every series of this game reaches a point where, all of a sudden, I can go wild with bulldozer-lead construction? I think we're about there.

transport fever,colonel failure,transport fever gameplay,transport fever peninsula,transport fever mods,lets play transport fever,transport tycoon,train fever,transport fever lets play,transport fever series,colonel failure peninsula,urban games,transport fever gameplay pc,colonel failure transport fever,

Post a Comment

0 Comments