Advertisement

Clothes Haul & Chill - Best Friend Rates My Outfit | The Magic Jar Review

Clothes Haul & Chill - Best Friend Rates My Outfit | The Magic Jar Review Welcome back to my unpredictable journey with food. We bring you something different today, a clothes haul with a food review at the end from an upcoming caterer/chef. Im joined by my bestie and MP for the food review.

The Magic Jar Review attempts to bring a refreshing take on food reviews with the focus centered around spontaneity and food challenges across London. This involves me selecting different restaurants to visit from a ‘magic jar’ and reviewing the food, with a pinch of banter.


Food:

Angry Black Bucket Feast - By @AngryBlackWunmi

Subscribe, comment & slap up that Like button.








food,best ever food review show,food reviews,the magic jar review,magic jar review,restaurant reviews,eating show,foodie,foodies,what to eat in London,London food,best friend rates my outfit,rate my outfit,rate my outfits,asos,boohoo man,mango,zara,clothing haul,jollof rice,lemomn pepper wings,puff puff,sriracha wings fried,sriracha wings,asos haul,boohooman haul,try on haul,huge haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments