Advertisement

Are Console Exclusives like Fast Food?

Are Console Exclusives like Fast Food? In this video, I talk about what I perceive to be a very stupid comparison regarding the topic of console exclusives.

---
⏩The Bestestest Links first:⏩
✅ Watch me stream on twitch:
✅ Become a late backer of my game:
✅ Join our discord community: (WARNING! PROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING REQUIRED!)
✅ Chat with me on twitter:

⏩Other ways to support CCaC:
✅ PayPal Subscription/Donations:
✅ SubscribeStar:
✅ Patreon:
✅ HumbleMonthly:
✅ HumbleBundle:
✅ TubeBuddy:

⏩Other Stuff⏩
✅ Game-Dev Twitter:
✅ Steam Group:
✅ Production music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:

pc master race,console peasants,console peasant,console exclusives,ps4 exclusives,ps5 exclusives,xbox has no exclusives lol,stop reading this,

Post a Comment

0 Comments