Advertisement

An Addition to My Lakes Journey | Explored Beautiful Namal Lake | VLOG | Mianwali, Pakistan

An Addition to My Lakes Journey | Explored Beautiful Namal Lake | VLOG | Mianwali, Pakistan Read my travel stories on Instagram, I'm sure you would love them:
Facebook:

So here is another add-up to my lakes journey. Explored and visited the beautiful Namal Lake in Namal valley, Mianwali, Punjab, Pakistan.

Thanks for WATCHING. A LIKE would be appreciated!
I'm a #Motorcycle Traveler, Youtuber, Travel Vlogger & a Motovlogger (from Pakistan), exploring beautiful & peaceful Pakistan on a motorcycle. #SUBSCRIBE my YouTube channel and tap the bell icon to get notifications of my new videos. Follow the hashtag #ClutchNShiftTheTraveler to find me on social media networks or follow the links given above.

MY MOTOVLOGGING SETUP:

Helmet - Studds Ninja 3G
Motovlog Camera - Xiaomi YI Action Camera
External Microphone - Lavaliere Condenser Mic

GEARS THAT I USE:

Motorcycle - YAMAHA YBR-G
Helmet - Studds Ninja 3G
Helmet Intercom System - Vnetphone V6-1200 (For 6 Riders)
Gloves - ProBiker all seasons & SUOMY Winter
Jacket - ATRO Motorcycle Jacket
Knee & Elbow - ProBiker
Boots - Delta Outside & Coleman Waterproof
Action Cam - Xiaomi Yi
Mobile Cam - Samsung Galaxy Note-4 & Galaxy J-6
Backpack - Gelert Outdoors
Tank Bag - Chinese
Bungee Net & Cords - Coleman Motorcycle Bungee Cargo Net
Tent - Coleman 4 persons
Sleeping Bag - Kozi-Tec 300
Sleeping Matt - Local

MUSIC CREDIT:

Jim Yosef - Canary [NCS Release]

motorcycle touring,motorcycle tour,motorcycle touring pakistan,motorcycle travel pakistan,motorcycle travelling,motorcycle travelling pakistan,motorcycle traveler,motorcycle traveler pakistan,pakistani bikers,bike tour,bike trip,bike tour pakistan,motovlog,motovlogger,motovlogging,pakistan motovlogger,motovlog pakistan,clutch n shift,clutchnshift,clutch n shift the traveler,namal lake,namal lake mianwali,travel vlog namal lake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments