Advertisement

A day in Malacca | Incredible city of colours | Solo Bunny

A day in Malacca | Incredible city of colours | Solo Bunny Hello Beautiful Souls! In today's vlog I am going to tell you about the beautiful state of colours and graffiti 'Malacca'. I visited many places like St. Paul's church, Red Square, Ee Ji Ban chicken rice ball. I always wanted to visit this place and I am so grateful for this amazing experience where I got to learn so much about the history of Malaysia. It is just a 2 hr drive from Kuala Lumpur. In this way, you can plan a day trip to Malacca and after exploring, you can head back to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur.

🌿 Lets connect 🏝

👑 Facebook :

🤳 Instagram :

Show your love and support to my Youtube channel:



Other links:
1. Must Try food in Malaysia:



2. A complete Guide to Petronas Twin Tower:



3. Five star facilities in Langkawi hostel:


SoloBunny,SoloTravel,SoloTravelling,Vlogs,Youtube,Trending,Malacca,SoloTraveller,IndianTraveller,Malaysia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments