Advertisement

What I Would Improve on Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

What I Would Improve on Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Hey! Even though I really liked Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, there were minor game design aspects I would change/improve. Let me know what you think!
►Subscribe!:


►Follow me!:


►Watch me live!:


►Music from:

"Your Call" by Kevin MacLeod (
Licence: CC BY (

"Werq" by Kevin MacLeod (
Licence: CC BY (

►Gameplay from:
No Commentary Hub


BlackFox2240


Outside Plays


Adeleide Aglearden


Meep


Drop Rate

Gameplay,game play,game,play,Playthrough,play through,games,videogames,video games,video game,review,video game review,game review,score,analysis,game analysis,funny,hilarious,crazy,silly,bloodstained ritual of the night,koji igarashi,ritual of the night,castlevania,symphony of the night,bloodstained,sequel,bloodstained 2,franchise,improve,ritual of the night sequel,game design,design,change,bloodstained curse of the moon,switch,nintendo switch,bloodstained rotn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments