Advertisement

We almost died on our van roadtrip.

We almost died on our van roadtrip. This is not clickbait. Go watch how my sisters and I almost died in a traumatic experience that made brought our van road trip to an end. Hear Saige, Mia and I recap the whole experience where we get into detail about the good, bad and ugly! If you like these types of videos where I share personal trips and adventures with you please hit subscribe and let me know where else you would like to adventure with me in the comments below! Also double check to make sure your notifications are turned ON for the first look at new videos! Make sure to subscribe to my sisters channels linked below:

Part one:
Part two:

Saige's channel:
Mia’s channel:

Produced by:
Kalia Machado - @kaliaemachado


Travis Larson - @travis.larson


Edited by:
Susan @itsdreamcat

Thumbnail by:
Diego Hernandez - @jdiegoph

Intro and End Card created by Susan


♥ Vlog Channel!


♥ Business Inquiry
Contact CloeCouture@AbramsArt.com

♥ Twitter:

♥ Instagram:

♥ Snapchat: RealCloeCouture

♥ Facebook:

Credits:

Edited by Susan @itsdreamcat

Thumbnail by Diego Hernandez


Music:
End Song is "Crazy" by Adam Fine:
Check out Adam's other music:

Intro and End Card created by Susan


Thank you for watching my video and I hope you enjoyed! You guys make me so happy and I hope to do the same for you. Thank you for giving me the chance to do what I love everyday.
Love, Cloe Breena

Other 24 hour challenges:

24 Hours in a Mermaid Tail


24 Hours in a Tiny House with My Sisters


If I Lived in a Tiny House


24 Hour Overnight Challenge in a Mattress Store


24 Hour Overnight Challenge in a Mall


I Lived Like a Princess for a Day (24 hour challenge)


I Wore Only Glitter for a Day (24 Hour Challenge)


If I lived in a Tiny House! 24 hour challenge in a tiny house:


Top Videos:

100 Last-Minute DIY Halloween Costume Ideas


If I Lived in a Tiny House


If I Lived in Barbie's Dream House!


If I Lived in a Candy Store


If I Lived in a Store


30 Last-Minute DIY Halloween Costume Ideas!


30 Last-Minute BEST FRIEND Halloween Costume Ideas!


My Dream Locker! If I Lived in my Locker | Back To School 2017

Cloecouture,Chloecouture,Cloe Breena,Chloe Breena,Cloe Couture,168 Hours in a Van with my Sisters,1 Week in an RV with my Sisters,van life,van life vlogs,van tour,RV tour,24 hours in a van,24 hours in a tiny house with my sisters,24 hours in a treehouse with my sisters,if I lived in a van,gone wrong,Rv accident,If I lived in a van,I lived in a van with my sisters,family van life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments