Advertisement

USW solos bois. No countdown as usual. New vid tomorrow.

USW solos bois. No countdown as usual. New vid tomorrow. 4-5 second delay. New Input Overlay!

Also, I am currently using Mobcrush to stream to Youtube and Twitch at the same time, which means I will be reading and responding to twitch chat but not YT chat. If you only watch me on YouTube I highly recomment switching to twitch for
1. Higher quality stream
2. Easier to support streamers
3. Delay less wonky
4. I actually read chat over there

check me out on twitch: If you have amazon prime you can link your twitch account and you get one free sub per month to support me on twitch. You can also purchase Super Chats on YT to make your message stand out and also support me.

Cool links

my yt channel obviously ^

Instinct Discord ^

ZCC discord ^

FAQ
Q: how old are u
A: 15

Q: What mouse/keyboard/Headset do u use
A: Corsair GLAIVE, Corsair K95 Platinum, HyperX Cloud Alpha

Q: What're ur pc specs
A: like really bad, I dont even have a dedicated GPU

Enjoy the stream! :)

tomorrow.

Post a Comment

0 Comments