Advertisement

RECOGNIZE SATAN'S ARROWS & BE AN EXAMPLE FOR RESPECT & BROTHERLY LOVE ❤️ Love Letter from Jesus

RECOGNIZE SATAN'S ARROWS & BE AN EXAMPLE FOR RESPECT & BROTHERLY LOVE ❤️ Love Letter from Jesus ❤️ TEXT TO VIDEO CONTENT & RELATED MESSAGES ❤️ Not yet available
❤️ PERSONAL RHEMA FROM JESUS ❤️
❤️ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ❤️
❤️ DE - EN - FR - IT - ES - RU - HR - TR - ZH - RO - FIL - PL - SW - FI - MN ❤️
❤️ EBOOKS, PDF's, AUDIO's & VIDEO's ❤️
❤️ BROWSE & COMPARE GOD's REVELATIONS ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ LOVE LETTERS FROM JESUS ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ TRUMPET CALL OF GOD ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ THE THIRD TESTAMENT ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ JESUS EXPLAINS SCRIPTURE ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ REVELATIONS THRU JACOB LORBER ❤️
❤️ CLARE's WEBSITE IN EN ❤️
❤️ CLARE's NEW VIMEO CHANNEL IN EN ❤️

❤️ HEAVENTALK FOR HEARTDWELLERS ❤️

Jesus says... Recognize Satan's Arrows
& Be an Example for Respect & Brotherly Love

July 22, 2019 - Words from Jesus & Sister Clare

(Clare) Thank You, Sweet Jesus, for alerting us to the dangers ahead. If only we will obey, we will be saved from destruction on the reefs of Pride and Presumption.

Dear Family, even though this lesson is for the fledgling community on the Mountain, you can apply it to church, work, and family as well. And be a hero in keeping the family at peace and together. Blessed indeed are the peacemakers. So, I asked the Lord today... 'What is on Your mind?' And He replied...

(Jesus) “Keep running the race My dear Clare. Keep pressing in. I will not fail you with energy and intelligence to do the right things and make the right decisions. I am SO with you, My Darling Wife, and nothing can stop the work you have set your hand to.”

(Clare) Of course, in the back of my mind I'm thinking, 'Nothing but sin - that's for sure.' And apparently, He's going to help me with that.

(Jesus) “I rejoice, because you do not allow difficulties to stand in your way; rather, you conquer them. This is the attitude you must all have. You are more than conquerors in Me, your Lord. I am telling you all that you are infused with power from on High when you are obeying Me and doing whole-heartedly the work I have set your hands to.

“None of you have come to this Refuge by coincidence. Each one of you, I have been calling and preparing for years; there is no coincidence. There are testings that will come to see if you are worthy of the call, My chosen ones. I can grace and prepare you - but then, you must pass the tests that I send you.

“So far, so good. I want to tell you that negativity and complaining spell the beginning of the end for you here. It is a very great privilege to be called - but then you must correspond with resolve and staying power. But above all, Charity. In life, there is a tendency to lack respect for one another when you live in such close proximity. But I have given you the grace to understand just how anointed and special each one of you is.

"Respect and looking up to one another is the footing for the beginning of this community. To esteem all others better than yourself must become your knee-jerk reaction to temptations that will be shot into you like poison arrows from the enemy.

“Mother Clare is dear to Me, because I see how she suffers over you and longs for the very best. She is the one I have appointed as your spiritual Mother, so I ask that all of you - young and old, rich and poor, educated or dropout - call her Mother. I want you to know that while she is the appointed leader, she is also keenly interested in what you think and feel. Not only about your everyday life, but also about your spiritual practices and what you have learned in the past and how you apply them.

“Her heart is not to subdue you, but to keep you on track. I, alone, know where certain tracks will lead, and I warn her about them in advance. You may perceive this as her personal opinion, but it is not. Rather, it is a particular warning system I have set up within her conscience to prevent a train wreck.”

(Clare) Lord, may I say something?

(Jesus) “Yes, Dearest, speak your heart.”

LINK TO TEXT AT THE TOP

Satans Arrows,Poisoned Arrows,Community Life,Peacemakers,difficulties,negativity,complaining,grace,resolve,charity,respect,brotherly love,warning system,conscience,desaster,forgiveness,discernment,rejection,gossip,maturity,scrutiny,anointing,bitterness,resentment,find fault,cause division,join hands with satan,brooding,judging,compulsive behaviour,mary and martha,laziness,devil,jealousy,accusation,demons,counsel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments