Advertisement

I Paid Bassists to Play an IMPOSSIBLE Bassline...

I Paid Bassists to Play an IMPOSSIBLE Bassline... I went on Fiverr again and paid random bass players to play an impossible bass line that I created just for this video...
Will they manage to play it? Let's see...


Bassists on Fiverr:
bass50:
antoneoromero:
igormonteg:
maxspars:
marcomarocco:
Ericplaysbass:
Ruidobarilari:


Subscribe for more videos:
Reddit:
Patreon:
Merch:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
My Signature Bass:

My NEW ALBUM!
Spotify:
iTunes:

Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know if you enjoyed this video, it's important for me! :)

If you want to be always updated about my channel, SUBSCRIBE! and JOIN THE FUNK! :D

Hope you'll like it!

See you soon and Stay Funky! :) fiverr music funny satire meme

davie504,bass,bass solo,I Paid Bassists to Play an IMPOSSIBLE Bassline...,fiverr,fiverr davie504,fiverr challenge,fiverr bass,bass players,i paid bass players,I hired fiverr,fun,satire,meme,funny,challenge,bass player challenge,bassist,fiverr music,I paid musicians on fiverr,on fiverr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments