Advertisement

I Climbed My FIRST Mountain (This Is How I Handled It) | JLH Holidays | Scarfell Pike

I Climbed My FIRST Mountain (This Is How I Handled It) | JLH Holidays | Scarfell Pike Don’t Click This -

I Climbed My FIRST Mountain (This Is How I Handled It) | JLH Holidays | Scarfell Pike

Hey guys my name is Joshua Halsall; but you can call me JLH. On this channel I upload once a week (Saturday at 8pm BST) and always make sure my content is the best it can be for my viewers. My videos consist of challenges, pranks, reviews on products, question and answers, let’s talks and much, much more. If you feel like this channel has the new, engaging content you were looking for please consider subscribing and please share my channel with your friends as that would help a lot.

My goals for this channel are to reach 1000 subscribers which I know is a big ask but I know we can do it. Also, with my college course being BTEC Lv3 Film And Television I will have access to the best equipment and best mentors to help me with editing, video techniques and with that I will be able to do YouTube full time for 2 years.

In todays video it is a different type of content which will be rare on my channel for two reasons; 1. there is only so much slideshow type videos I can do without it getting boring. 2. I can't climb a mountain everyday. Please leave a like and Subscribe if you do like the video for 'My FIRST Mountain.'

Social Media:

Instagram :
Snapchat :

Equipment I use:

- iPhone 8 (Camera)
- Blue Snowball (Microphone)
- Vimble 2 (Gimble/Tripod)
- Lenovo 2 in 1 (Laptop)
- Filmora (Editing Software)
- Logitech Wireless Mouse

Music:

Filmora Paid Subscription

JLH,Joshua Halsall,I climbed a mountain,i climbed every mountain,Scarfell Pike,scafell pike walk,scafell pike from wasdale,travel vlog,top of scarfell pike,exploring with josh,exploring series,exploring mountains,exploring mount rushmore secret room,stuck on a mountain,mountains,mountain,mountain climbers,mountain climbers exercise for men,mountain climbing,how to climb a mountain,how to climb a mountain with rope,bear grylls,rock climbing,lake district,

Post a Comment

0 Comments