Advertisement

First Day of School | If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord

First Day of School | If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord Ep 4: Dale sees Latina off for her first day of school! She meets her friends on the way and greets her new class! Watch IF IT'S FOR MY DAUGHTER, I'D EVEN DEFEAT A DEMON LORD on Crunchyroll for FREE:

Crunchyroll Collection brings you the latest clips, OPs, and more from your favorite anime! Don't have time for a full episode but want to catch up on the best scenes? We've got them!

FREE 14-DAY CRUNCHYROLL TRIAL 🌟

Crunchyroll,anime,anime trailer,anime preview,anime full episode,crunchyroll collection,daily clips,anime pv,anime op,anime opening,anime highlights,If It's for My Daughter,I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord,Uchi no Ko no Tame Naraba,Ore wa Moshikashitara Maō mo Taoseru Kamoshirenai,episde 4,ep4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments