Advertisement

Feminism More Toxic Than MGTOW

Feminism More Toxic Than MGTOW I made a video about a movement called MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) 2 years ago. I made some harsh criticisms in that video and all these criticisms still stand, HOWEVER, it has occurred to me many, many times in recent months that modern feminism is far more toxic than MGTOW. I say this because modern feminism is rooted in abortion, abortion, and more abortion.

DEFINITION OF ABORTION FOR DUMB PEOPLE
A lot of people like to play dumb when it comes to abortion. So for these folks I’ll give a brief description of what abortion involves. It is the premeditated slaughter of one’s unborn offspring while in the womb. As long as it’s in the womb and the abortionist cannot see it, it’s apparently ok to perform acts that would otherwise be regarded as hideously cruel, sadistic, and malevolent. When abortions are committed after about 13 weeks, the so called fetus is literally dismembered while alive and moving around. You don’t need much imagination to grasp the obvious fact that as the so-called fetus gets bigger and bigger, abortions become more and more gruesome and painful for the victim.

FEMINISTS ARE CONTINUING TO SCREECH
Yet feminists are screeching for later and later abortions and screeching against potential reforms to the already gruesome system in place. As far as I am aware, MGTOW has not advocated anything as revolting or evil to date. Correct me if I am wrong.

FEMINISTS MAKE MGTOW LOOK LIKE PACIFISTS
In summary, I still agree with everything I said about MGTOW in my previous video. However, I think it is important to put it in the context of the female equivalent to MGTOW which is modern day feminism, and quite frankly, the brutalized, bloodthirsty feminists of today make MGTOW look like pacifists.

Relevant Videos
Sad Group Called MGTOW
MILO: The Demonic Roots of Abortion

toxic femininity vs toxic masculinity,feminism vs men’s rights,toxic feminism,feminism is cancer,mgtow feminism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments