Advertisement

EXPENSIVE vs CHEAP Fishing Rod/Reel Challenge!!!

EXPENSIVE vs CHEAP Fishing Rod/Reel Challenge!!! Do you guys want to see the reverse? Super expensive rod with a cheap reel??? Let me know down in the comments.

Check out Ben’s channel:


Check out MONSTERBASS:


Get in contact with me…
rudd.alex123@gmail.com


Clothing I wear…
Aftco:
Sunglasses:
Crazy pair:


Rods and reels I use…
G-Rod Inernational:
Lews:


My kayaks…
Bonafide Kayaks:
Old Town:


Where I get my kayak gear...
Westbrook Supply:


Other companies I work with…
Beast Coast Direct:
Nichols Lures:
ANGLR:


What I film and edit with….
Big Camera:
Lens:
Mic:
GoPro:
Computer:
Editing Software:
Drone:

*The above links are Amazon Associate links*

#alexruddfishing
#realfishing

bass fishing,fishing,cheap vs expensive fishing,cheap vs expensive bass fishing,cheap vs expensive fishing combo,cheap vs expensive fishing reel,cheap vs expensive fishing rod,fishing combos,cheap fishing combos,cheap vs expensive fishing challenge,cheap fishing,expensive fishing,fishing videos,fishing videos bass,bass fishing videos,giant bass,lunkerstv,lunkerstv fishing,milliken fishing,jon b,flair,fishing with flair,lojo fishing,kickin their bass tv,

Post a Comment

0 Comments