Advertisement

Do You Have These Essential Guitar Accessories?

Do You Have These Essential Guitar Accessories? Click the link below to check out this awesome service!


Hey! What’s up you guys! Marty Schwartz here with Marty Music! So I ran across this service called Guitar Crate and it got me thinking about how often everyday guitar accessories get put on the back burner for me. I forget to buy strings until they break, I don’t get a spare tuner until my bass player buddy steals it, and I constantly don’t have a pick on me when I need it. I think that Guitar Crate solves these problems when it comes to getting all the essential gear you need and more on a regular basis! So check them out for yourself!

Follow Marty On Social Media!
Instagram - www.instagram.com/martyschwartz
Twitter - www.twitter.com/martyschwartz
Facebook - www.facebook.com/martyschwartzofficial
Website - www.MartyMusic.com
Merch - teespring.com/stores/martymusic

Marty Schwartz,music,guitar,marty music,marty schwartz beginner guitar lessons,guitar strings,guitar crate,guitar crate review,guitar accessories,guitar essentials,guitar pedals,guitar pedal review,guitar effects,first guitar pedal,must have pedals,jhs pedals,gifts for guitarists,guitar gadgets,samuraiguitarist,5 must have guitar pedals,what type of guitar pick to use,what type of guitar strings should i use,good guitar tone,pedal tones,jhs vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments