Advertisement

Couple document fresh cow mutilation after noticing lights in the area a few hours before.

Couple document fresh cow mutilation after noticing lights in the area a few hours before. Source- Aaron Linn
Published on May 7, 2019


Disclose Screen has decided to age restrict this video and not monertize due to the content, This video is for research and evidence purposes only.

Music credit- Ghost

Don't forget to like and subscribe for more uploads, It's an invasion, Trust!

Like the face book page, A fun growing community

Become a patron & Buy Disclose Screen a beer 🍻 😩 Cheers! Get access to rewards and content not uploaded to you tube

Send in your UFO sightings/evidence for me to examine and maybe show on my channel evans.nelly@yahoo.com

All my thoughts and insights are pure speculation on the subject at hand, I am just presenting my opinion on the subject in matter, my own view on the ufology age

alien cow mutilation,cow mutilation,fresh cow mutilation,cattle mutilation,alien,aliens,ufo,ufos,mars,moon,space,disclose screen,the grimreefar,nasa,live,earth,universe,flat earth,fake space,pyramids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments