Advertisement

Become Cute Listen Once Subliminal (ULTIMATELY POWERFUL)

Become Cute Listen Once Subliminal (ULTIMATELY POWERFUL) THIS HAS OVER 9000 AFFIRMATIONS ADDED IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME WAIT TIL THE END the box only allows 10000 words and I only have 4000 left which is in the last photo if this subliminal

THIS IS VERY POWERFUL!!!

This includes a mini booster
Booster includes
Get results when you...
Eat
Breath
Walk
Run
Drink water
Do makeup
Brush your hair
Think about being cute
Sleep
Ect...
... Whenever you do anything you get some results to...
I literally added affirmations for those

This subliminal gives you

Become cute
Become the cutest person in the world
Everyone compliments you
Everyone treats you with respect
Immune to toxic people
Immune to toxic relationships
Immune to being treated bad
Immune to toxic friendships
Your crush calls you cute
Your crush wants to pinch your cheeks
Your crush compliments you
Everyone wants to pinch your cheeks
Everyone loves you
Everyone adores you
Your crush adores you
Your crush looks up to you
Ect...
I do not own the music or the pictures, so don't copyright me

I do not use any bad affirmations
The affirmations are sped up x4 two times with I guess it x8 lol and looped probably about 1000 times or more (not exaggerated)

This is a listen once subliminal

I could have made this 10 or even 5 seconds long because of how sped up the affirmations are but I decided to make it longer so this is even more powerful

A listen once subliminal is where you can listen to this subliminal once(or more is wanted) a day

If you want to ask any questions just comment down below and I will answer them


💙requests are open💙

POWERFUL)

Post a Comment

0 Comments