Advertisement

Be A Part Of The World's Largest Coffee Tasting!

Be A Part Of The World's Largest Coffee Tasting! Get the tasting pack here:
Presale starts today, 21st August. It will run for a couple of weeks. Coffee will ship approximately two weeks before the cupping.

On Saturday 21st September, at 3pm UK time I will Livestream a tasting of these coffees here on YouTube. You can taste alongside me live and I'll talk about flavours, the coffee itself, the process of tasting and I will reveal what coffees we tasted at the end.

I'd recommend watching these videos first:
How to cup (taste) coffee at home:
A beginners guide to coffee tasting:

Links:

Patreon:
My Book:
Limited Edition Merch:
Instagram:
Twitter:
My kit list (coffee):
My kit list (video):

james hoffmann,james hoffman,coffee tasting,tasting coffee,coffee taste,how to taste coffee,coffee,tasting coffee guide,tasting,largest coffee growing country,coffee shop,tasting coffee for the first time,world record,coffee taste test,best coffee,livestream,coffee world record,taste test,coffee beans,coffee review,square mile coffee roasters,square mile coffee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments