Advertisement

Active Wear Try On || Queenie Ke Sports Bra

Active Wear Try On || Queenie Ke Sports Bra Hi everybody it's Sienna Rawlings teen model and Instagram influencer back again with an active wear try on Queenie Ke Sports Bra package from Amazon. It is another Amazon mystery box unboxing. In case you were not aware I have had several people ask me if they can send me a gift that I could unbox and create an unboxing video for. So of course I said yes.

I created my Amazon Wishlist making sure to populate my wishlist with items that would make great gift ideas for girls. And since I am a young model in 2019 I bet you can guess what some of the items on my Amazon wish list might be.

This package from Amazon contained a white sports bra that not only looks good but is very comfortable to wear while working out.

One of my Instagram/YouTube friends Tim was nice enough to send me this amazing top to model and wear when I am out and about on a warm day๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ

Thank you very much Tim for sending me this amazing gift๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

The mystery was solved once I opened my mail. If you would like to send me a gift from my Amazon Wishlist's so that I can create a video just for the gift you sent me and thank you in the video the links are below.

Here are the links to my Amazon Wishlist:











Like my videos? I would LOVE to connect with you via my comment section. I make sure to reply to all my comments.

If you like THIS video and want to help spread the word, it's easy! Simply LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE this video with YOUR friends on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram! That really helps a lot!

Watch all the way to the end to help me grow and subscribe to become a part of my YouTube community๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’–

Thank you so much for watching my video and have a wonderful day!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Follow me on Instagram - @sienna.s.life



#siennarawlings #teenmodel #activewear

active wear,supreme unboxing,sienna rawlings,unboxing,mystery box unboxing,unbox,fan mail,mystery,mystery box,amazon mystery box,cute teen,teen model,cute teens,cute teen girl,amazon wishlist,vloggers,amazon wish list,amazon,wishlist,teen models,2019,2019 unboxing,young model,gift ideas for girls,unboxing video,influencer,try on haul,haul try on,vlog,stylish,unbox therapy,back to school,back to school 2019,try on,family vloggers,family vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments