Advertisement

A CHILLED BIRTHDAY- 17 AUGUST 2019

A CHILLED BIRTHDAY- 17 AUGUST 2019 It was my birthday! We didn't do anything special, we just spent the day hanging out with each other :). It was definitely a great day for me, it was the first birthday where I've spent the whole day with my husband since we got married.

I'll say, 27 feels a little weird, I feel different...anyone relate?

Thank you for watching, I hope you enjoyed the vlog. :)

*************************************************

Instagram:

@ardent_one
@2min8tor

Music:

YouTube Audio Library

birthday,twenty seven,fun,love,laughter,chill,hangout,husband and wife,funny,memories,camp,church camp,early days,newly weds,marriage,married couple,christian couple,christian vlogger,christian youtuber,south african vlogger,south african youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments