Advertisement

5 Mistakes you may be making on your social media platforms

5 Mistakes you may be making on your social media platforms Welcome to my Youtube Channel! On this Channel, I create videos that will help you create your Personal Brand, Help you with create a better and more desirable lifestyle, as well as help you grow your business.

As Business Owner’s we are always told to show up on Social Media. But we tend to just throw some stuff out there and hope that something sticks. Well that strategy (Which is NOT a strategy by the way) could be doing your business more harm than good.

I have created this FREE Video Lesson going over 5 Mistakes that I see a lot of Business owners making on their social media platforms. These mistakes are causing you potential sales, damaging your brand and credibility, and causing your potential customers to choose your competitors over you.

If you have any topics and/or questions that you would like for me to cover in a future video, Drop them in the comment section below!


Need help with Branding? Check out my links below:

Enroll in my FREE Branding 101 Course:


Get your Copy of my Create your Brand Execution Guide:

Enroll in my Branding 101 for Beginners Course:


Check out my other Products:

Visit my Website:

Want to see the Behind the Scenes of my Life and Business? Check out my Vlog Channel:


Want to stay connected? Follow me on Social:

Facebook:
Instagram:

Want to do business? Email me:
info@lashawndasmith.com

Meet Lashawnda:
My name is Lashawnda Smith and I help Entrepreneurs brand themselves online through social media, video content, and also by helping them create a polished look for their business, that will attract higher-paying clients.

how to brand yourself on social media,how to brand yourself on instagram,how to brand yourself on youtube,How to brand yourself on facebook,How to create a personal brand,how to create a brand,social media tips,how to grow your business on social media,how to grow your business on instagram,how to grow your business on facebook,social media marketing,How to grow your following,how to get more followers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments