Advertisement

3 THINGS KEY TO CHELSEA BEATING NORWICH || NORWICH vs CHELSEA

3 THINGS KEY TO CHELSEA BEATING NORWICH || NORWICH vs CHELSEA 3 THINGS KEY TO CHELSEA BEATING NORWICH || NORWICH vs CHELSEA. Norwich vs Chelsea is the Premier League Week 3 Early Saturday Kick Off. I will be making a Match Day Vlog of Norwich vs Chelsea tomorrow at Carrow Road. What's your score predictions/ Line-Up Expectations for tomorrow?

⚽️Main Channel -

⚽️Twitter -


⚽️Instagram -


A Brand New Football Channel - My name is George Benson and this is my brand new Football Talk Channel. As I mention within this welcome video, this is my new outlet for football discussions, expressing my opinions and joining the global conversation some more regarding various different things in the worldwide football community. I intend on posting a minimum of 3 videos every week even over the summer looking through transfer speculation, looking at different clubs, what they need, and of course, engaging with you all in the comments. You can find links to my main channel where I mainly post travel related content with the link below.

norwich vs chelsea,norwich vs chelsea preview,chelsea vs norwich,chelsea fc,chelsea preview,chelsea vs norwich highlights,norwich vs chelsea highlights,frank lampard,frank lampard chelsea,george benson chelsea,george benson football,michy batshuayi,tammy abraham,mason mount,christian pulisic,premier league,FPL,fantasy premier league,norwich city,chelsea fans,chelsea fans reactions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments