Advertisement

Vlog | How To Modify Your Program | Session Reflection & How You Can Get Started As A Beginner |

Vlog | How To Modify Your Program | Session Reflection & How You Can Get Started As A Beginner | I modified the Juggernaut Method once again for the 10s and 8s wave. I took out the realization phase for those two waves because they are junk volume and do nothing to actually help progress me as far as increasing the numbers on the spreadsheet BUT this doesn’t mean it has no value. For example, the realization phase for my 10s was 285lbs for 12 reps as the standard BUT in order to increase my “1rm” I would have had to do anywhere from 15-20 reps of that...nah lol. So I took it out, and moved onto the 5s wave for deadlifts using the “undulating periodization mode.” I will be using the realization phase for the 5s and 3s wave as doing those max efforts yield increases in 1rms.

Beginner

Post a Comment

0 Comments