Advertisement

Tourism| Kashmir Vs Switzerland

Tourism| Kashmir Vs Switzerland Switzerland is one of the top tourist place in Europe but Neelum Valley in Azad Kashmir is another beautiful tourist place but unfortunately because of poor infrastructure and Government of AJK lack of interest in tourism industry there are so many places in AJK are hidden from the eyes of tourists one of them places is Neelum Valley. Now govt of AJK is promoting tourism in AJK and it will help to boost tourism in the area. Tourist can explore the beauty of Neelum valley.
Pakistani cricket fans reacting over loosing against India today.
#cricket #worldcup2019 #pakistan

hope you like my video, Please like the video, subscribe my channel and press the bell icon to get the latest videos,
www.youtube.com/toqeerlone

with best regards786
Watch my new Video ,




follow me on fabook ,
Follow me on
Follow me on Istagram

kashmir vs switzerland,toursim,tourist places in Kashmir,AJK tourism,jammu kashmir tourism videos,kashmir tourism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments