Advertisement

"Today's the Day" Songs From The Land Before Time (HQ)

PERFORMED BY: Felix Avitia/Anndi McAfee/Aria Noelle Curzon/Jeff Bennett/Rob Paulsen
WRITTEN BY: Michele Brourman/Amanda McBroom
ARRANGED BY: Michele Bourman/Stephan Oberhoff

LYRICS:
Hey, hey, hey! Today's the day!
My dad's coming home from far away!
We'll race and we'll run, and we'll laugh and play!
I feel so happy that I've got to say!
Hey, hey, hey! Today is the day!

Yup, yup, yup! The time is near!
Our brothers and sisters will soon be here!
I will teach them to swim and to be your friend!
You will teach them to stay away from your rear end!
Hey, hey, hey! Today is the day!

It spring, it spring! And me feel like flying!
In spring, no one be grumpy or grouch!
When me up in the air and skying!

Hey, hey, hey! Today's the day!
When I'm gonna blow that rock away!
I'll hit it so hard it'll break in two!
You'll be amazed at what I can do!
Hey, hey, hey!

I moved the rock! We are very, very glad!
Me fly so high! I'm gonna see my dad!
It the flying-est! Swimming-est!
Happiest! Springiest!
Day! Today's the day!
Today is the day! Today's the day!
Today the day! Today's the day!

(HQ)

Post a Comment

0 Comments