Advertisement

The Provision of Creation ( a sculpture) or A Bottle in a Root

The Provision of Creation ( a sculpture) or A  Bottle in a Root This project is almost entirely made from the root ball of a weeping cherry tree. The tree is from a winery and was mostly used for a project where the top of the tree was used to simulate roots. By using the roots to appear to bring a bottle from the ground I feel I am completing the inversion. I hope you like it!

All my videos are me sharing my journey as I learn this art form.
I am a student, not a teacher and in no way an expert.
Please take time to read, learn, and study so you can be safe!
Use and wear all appropriate safety equipment including head protection, face shield, and respiratory protection.
Thank you for joining me on this journey!
Facebook:
Twitter: @WoodturnerPeace

Wood,woodwork,carpenter,carpentry,lathe,turn,woodturning,upcycle,found object,art,craft,turning,wine,winery,brewing,scultpure,bottle,root,cherry,weeping cherry,tree,blue ridge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments