Advertisement

The hanging pawns middlegame - An advantage or a disadvantage?

The hanging pawns middlegame - An advantage or a disadvantage? Here is a new video from my Basic in chess series. Today's subject is the hanging pawns middlegame in which I will show you the advantages and disadvantages of this kind of positions.

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING. CHESS IS THE BEST!!!!

Support my channel and subscribe.
Follow me on:





You can support my channel on

If you are interested in private coaching contact me on jozarov@gmail.com or send friend request on

chess,Jozarov,chess basic,chess principle,learn chess,chess teacher,chess rules,chess explained,learn chess online,how to play chess,learn chess free,chess middlegame,chess strategy,chess trick,chess tip,master the middlegame,play like grandmaster,chess middle game,positional chess,anatoly karpov best,nimzowitsch,free chess,chess plan,middlegame strategy,learn chess fast,chess course,chess course online,hanging pawns,karpov positional,

Post a Comment

0 Comments