Advertisement

The Fascinating Thing About The Mind That Can Change your life

The Fascinating Thing About The Mind That Can Change your life The Fascinating Thing About The Mind That Can Change your life.

Hey, my friends, how you doing? Welcome to the academy answers Podcast, where answer the questions from my blog, my YouTube channel, my social media, we talk about personal development, personal finance, happiness, fulfillment and freedom, the right the privilege to pursue the greatest desires emotional desire of mankind. And that is the freedom of expression, and freedom of choice, right, and the ability to say what you want to say and develop and manifests what creative, creative abilities you have in you. And also the right to do what you want to do to choose what you want to do with who you want to do. And when you want to do it. Those are constant in the human experience. And nothing else outside of this instinct to survive is as strong as those in the average mind mean a mind that is functioning in its right way. It is our natural inclination to want to be ourselves. So this person asks me, because I'm a student of the mind, and I'm always thinking about how the mind works. how powerful the mind is. And this person asked me, Hey, Lewin, what is the most fascinating thing you have learned about the mind? And the way I'll answer this is that I am from a farming community, I grew up on a farm I, I am from the rural parish of St. Dan, in the third world country of Jamaica third, by third world, I mean, where it's a developing country where the income levels are, I think, on average, each person earn I think it is below Was it 50 US dollars a week, somewhere else. So we survived off the land it is we do subsistence farming, we grew up really poor, there are maybe eight of us in that household. For the most part of my life, there are probably three bedrooms for eight of us. And we mainly, we were grandmother, and couple of my grandmother's children are them, but maybe half of the whole solar grandchildren, my cousins, and we never had much growing up. And we had to produce the means of our subsistence meaning we ate from the line and then my aunts and uncles and my mom, who were in the big city would send money from time to time, but mainly, my grandma work, three different Fox different locations each month, each one are on three, four different minds, from whom, where she walked to every single day, and produce plant crops to, to feed us. So we the community did a lot of barter, exchange, meaning goods for goods, I have bananas, you have the arms, I have apples, you have tangerines, we share it, and we trade and everybody gets a bit of something. I'll tell you the full story of that one day. But the point I want to make about the land is that I want to lock to the mind, I want to liken it to agriculture. So and to two aspects. One is watching how things grow in the natural environment, there's always land, and there are always plants. Now, you could not leave a piece of land empty. My I mean, you either deliberately put crops on it, like things that you want to grow, or not truly has some form of vegetation. Most times, the things that it naturally grows is pretty much not useful to us in a direct sense. And understand the whole process of how the rain comes and the importance of the vegetation to the earth hole in the side to get all that I get. But in as far as the purpose of what we want land do as farmers. When you leave on a piece of land empty, the things that grow on it, were more desirable. For the most part, if you by accident, just you know, knee jerk Elisa's put some this out on it's like a sea couple of seeds or something.

life

Post a Comment

0 Comments