Advertisement

SFM FNaF "Both Sides Now" by Lars Andreas Aspesæter | Vengeance is Eternal Part 4

SFM FNaF *Yes the entire 10 Minutes of this video is legit, not for the extra ad revenue. i say this because some people will ask. I did the standard 20 second outro and my usual intro for this series, everything else is purely for the animation.*

If you managed to sit through all of this, i applaud you. This took over 4 months to make. When you see events from both sides now, the characters become ever so slightly clearer to you. I hope ye enjoyed! Maybe you now have a slight understanding of Phantasm now...... slight. (please excuse me for that Both Sides Now pun, i had to.)

Rose, if you somehow see this in the description, i love you!

This is here because.... Raisins NOT Reasons.

FAQ:

Q. How old are you?
A. 15

Q. Can I react to your videos?
A.Sure! Just let me know when the vid is up ;D

Q. This video is cringe.
A. I have done my duty :)

Discord Server:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Twitter2 (video notifs):
Deviantart:


#FNaF
#VengeanceisEternal

FNaF,Five Nights at Freddy's,Five Nights at Freddy's 2,Five Nights at Freddy's 3,Five Nights at Freddy's 4,Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location,Five Nights at Freddy's 6,Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria SImulator,FNaF 2,FNaF 3,FNaF 4,FNaF 5,FNaF SL,FNaF 6,FFPS,Nightmare,Fredbear,Baby,Circus Baby,Elizabeth Afton,William Afton,Springtrap,Phantasm,Fanmade,Source Filmmaker,SFM,animation,Both Sides Now,Michael Afton,Lefty,Molten Freddy,Stylized,Gabriel,Fritz,Jeremy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments