Advertisement

Rusty Coffee Grinder machine Restoration - Incredible transformation

Rusty Coffee Grinder machine Restoration - Incredible transformation Subscribe for a new video every week!
I hope you like my new video!
This is a very old Coffee Grinder machine made in France !
I found this ugly coffee grinder at flea market and cost me 5 euro.
As you can see was in a very bad shape with lots of grease, rust and dirt from previous owner.
Now after many hours of work i managed to turn in to something very beautiful.
Let me know if you like this restoration!

Subscribe to my channel if you like it and hit the bell notification!

Subscribe here to my new Youtube channel TYSYTUBE CONSTRUCTIONS

Amazon links
SandBlaster -
Gloves -
Sandblaster media -
Ring light -
Second studio light -
Camer -
Polishing wheel -

For Parts washer contact: kabo-industriebedarf@t-online.de

Maybe you want to watch this :

1940s Vintage Powerboat Restoration -

1960s Dump Truck Restoration -


Will it Light? Vintage Railroad Lamp Restoration -


Epic Table Fan - Restoration -


Broken Bench Grinder - Restoration -


Huge Lighter - Restoration -


PayPall
Patreon
Instagram

#Lantern
#Luzy
#Restoration

restoration,old,vintage,rusty,coffee grinder machine - restoration,asmr,rust remover,tool restoration,wood working,wood asmr,sanding wood,relaxing restora,how to make coffee,antique restoration,videos restoration,youtube restoration,2019 restoration,polishing metal to a mirror,diy restoration,how to,hand tool,my mechanics,my mechanics restoration,my mechanics perfect restoration,my mechanics coffee grinder,my mechanics vice,tys,tisi,grinder restoration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments