Advertisement

Reaction to Smile HD in 2019

Reaction to Smile HD in 2019 In 2013, I made a reaction to Smile HD by Mister Davey (Or Mister Davie?). We remember how darkly caricatured it was. I remember that, and then some. 6 years later, I’m different, yet the same. Couldn’t be more disappointed in some lows, but couldn’t be more proud in some highs.

There should be every time and place for happiness, just depends on whether or not your environment allows, or even yourself.



Ratchet Noblewolf
Open your mind
-----------------

Watch Movies with me -

New to my channel? Start HERE!

More Reactions? Check it here:

Thank you for watching

===Twitter

===Twitch!

===Soundcloud

===Instagram

Ratchet Reacts,Reaction,ratchet noblewolf,ratchetness,Smile HD,YTP,reaction,MisterDavie,Cartoon,Scary,Pinkie Pie,Funny,mlp commentary,Hilarious,Let's Watch,Fan made,Animation,parody,Comedy,Commentary,Live,Spoof,Weird,Creepy,Shocked,Twilight Sparkle,Applejack,Rarity,Fluttershy,Cupcakes,Creepy Pasta,Grim,Dark,review,analysis,meaning,theory,smile hd song,smile hd nightcore,Reacting to old videos,old,new,brony,my little pony friendship is magic,smile,hd,Dragon Ball Z,

Post a Comment

0 Comments