Advertisement

Reacting To Assumptions About My Dominant (+ Our Relationship)

Reacting To Assumptions About My Dominant (+ Our Relationship) Looking for more info mentioned in this video? My social media? How to support this channel? Just click "show more" below! ヽ(´・ω・`)、

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▼▼▼ SUPPORT AND SUBSCRIBE ▼▼▼

Subscribe to my channel:
My Patreon:
Podcast:

My BDSM Merch Store:

Business Inquiries Only: lupineventide@gmail.com

▼▼▼ SOCIAL MEDIA ▼▼▼

My Instagram:
My Twitter:
Discord Chat: (Patreon only!)

▼▼▼ RELATED VIDEOS ▼▼▼

Reacting To Your Assumptions About Me:

▼▼▼ VIDEO INFORMATION ▼▼▼

Hi all! After such a positive reaction to the video I did on assumptions about me, it seemed like a good idea to do the same with my partner -- Mr. Tex -- who as you likely know is also my Dom. Thank you to those of you who suggested the idea, and thank you as well to all of those who sent in assumptions on instagram! Have we ever switched? Is he a teddy bear or a hardcore sadist? Watch and find out.

▼▼▼ EVERYTHING ELSE ▼▼▼

Art by: @animositi on Instagram

Credits/Attribution (Music):
Artist: Audionautix
Website:
Track: Transportation
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license
(

▼▼▼ P.O BOX ▼▼▼

Evie M.
P.O. Box 31978
Seattle WA 98103

assumptions,bdsm,kink,fetish,relationship,dating,couple,about,q&a,reactions,questions,truth,switch,switching,dom,sub,power exchange,sadist,sadism,masochist,pain play,daddy dom,brats,brat tamer,structure,strict,misconceptions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments