Advertisement

PODCAST aout FRAUD: UK work permit - A fraud which happened to me | podcast english

PODCAST aout FRAUD: UK work permit - A fraud which happened to me |  podcast english THE PODCAST: A fraud which happened to me - KEYNOTE SPEAKERS & COACHES WATCH OUT!

"Dear fraudster - you were ripping me off. And I have to say: you were good at it. For a moment, I even liked you. But today I know, that you are not a good person. Shall we tell the world what you are up to, so that you are loosing „business“ and that others can be prevented? Yeah, come on, let’s do this.“

Enjoy this video where I tell you a story about a fraud which happened to me and let’s share this story so that we can save others time.

SHARE with other speakers and coaches!

Feel free to follow me on Instagram:


• Keynote Speaker Scam Alert
• Face of a scam
• Testimonials for keynote speaker
• Speaker Scam
• Motivational Speaker
• How to identify and avoid scams
• How to spot a scam
• Protect yourself from scams
• How to Spot and Avoid Common Scams
• Steps to Avoid Scams
• How to avoid scams
• ways to avoid fraud
• Prevention tips
• FRAUD and SCAM ALERT
• Conference Invitation Scams
• Fraud Conference
• Keynote Speaker


Here is the nice blog of the guy who saved me all the rest:
keynote speaker scam alert
podcast english

Keynote Speaker Scam Alert,Face of a scam,Testimonials for keynote speaker,Speaker Scam,Motivational Speaker,How to identify and avoid scams,How to spot a scam,Protect yourself from scams,How to Spot and Avoid Common Scams,Steps to Avoid Scams,How to avoid scams,Prevention tips,FRAUD and SCAM ALERT,Conference Invitation Scams,Fraud Conference,Keynote Speaker,podcast english story,podcast english,UK work permit fraud,UK Work Permit Church Scam for Speakers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments