Advertisement

#PickALoveStory..The Only Love Reading You'll Ever Need to hear (Must Watch) #GabrielleEther

#PickALoveStory..The Only Love Reading You'll Ever Need to hear (Must Watch) #GabrielleEther Thank you to everyone who has subscribed. New Email Address..For a personal reading please email Gabrielle.Ether@gmail.com

😊IG: Gabrielle.Ether

💛And feel free to donate from one fellow light worker to another. Please feel free to donate to my channel. Copy link below. I now accept cashapp again.

🌟CashApp $GabrielleEther
🌟paypal.me/GabrielleEther

✨NO REFUNDS✨...Always make sure that you want the reading before you pay. You may want to confirm date and time before you pay. I will only give a refund if I tell you that I can not do your reading. Or if you can not get a response from me within 3 days... Waiting time is 3 days. But I usually contact people within the same day they contact me. I always do everything that I can to make sure that you recieve your reading. 99% of the time I am ready at the time and date that we agree on. I've never missed a reading yet. Please understand this before paying. Whatever you need answers to is very important to me. I love doing readings and I would love to read for you💛

pick a love story GabrielleEther spirit romantic psychic reading oracle tarot cards pick a card,

Post a Comment

0 Comments