Advertisement

MLP Fanfiction Reading - A Sparkle in The Darkness - Chapter 20

MLP Fanfiction Reading - A Sparkle in The Darkness - Chapter 20 Twilight and her friends arrive in the Crystal Empire, ready and eager to resume their hunt for the mysterious dark mage that stole Sombra's belongings...

======*======

Make a Donation: paypal.me/SkijaramazToneShift

My Patreon =

My Discord:

===Special Thanks To My $10+ Patrons==

4everpaladin57
Bizoy
Zachary David
Lightning Flash
Darkness Productions
Crowborn Chaos
Typervader's Lair
Shane Wilhelm

======*======

Sound effects from:

==MUSIC==

Radiarc:

Vindsvept:

Lucas King:

Kevin Macleod:

Epidemic Sound:

======*======

Link to the Story:

My Little pony fanfiction reading,My little pony king sombra,skijaramaz mlp fanfiction reading,MLP fanfiction readng,King Sombra,MLP King Sombra,MLP Dark Fanfiction reading,my little pony dark fanfiction,my little pony twilight sparkle,princess twilight sparkle,MLP Twilight Sparkle,fanfiction dramatic reading,mlp dramatic fanfiction reading,skijaramaz / tone shift,tone shift,skijaramaz,my little pony friendship is magic season 9,579,

Post a Comment

0 Comments