Advertisement

Listen in your favorite FM radio station in ETS2 & ATS (Tutorial)

Listen in your favorite FM radio station in ETS2 & ATS (Tutorial) Hi guys! In this video I will show to you how to listen in your favorite FM radio station in game on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator. Thank you so much for watching and please like, share and subscribe and don't forget to hit the bell notification bell button for more videos.

ABOUT ME!
I'm a HELLA casual gamer. I don't think I'm very good at any of these games I play, but if you're into watching a noob get their ass kicked an embarrassing amount of times, this is the place for you.

DONATIONS!
Wow that would be so crazy if you donated but HOLY COW THANK YOU?!?!
I put this link here because Facebook Gaming really wanted me too, but it is totally optional to donate! I'll keep doing what I'm doing no matter what! However I do display most recent donations on my live stream!

Donations are used for upgrading my Computer Hardware and ensuring the stream can be the best quality it can possibly be.

* STREAMLAB:
* PAYPAL.ME:
* STAR DONATION: via Facebook Live Gaming

Note:
* Please leave a comment in the chat box if you will make a donation via PayPal.Me so I can give you a huge THANKS! and SHOUT OUT!

Thank you always for your support!

CHAT/COMMENTS RULES!
* No racism, discrimination, or harassment.
* Please do not spam the chat!
* No promotion of other page or links to other channels without permission (i will probably tell you yes).
* English and Tagalog only in the chat/comment.
I really want this to be a friendly atmosphere so please just treat others with kindness and don't be crazy or rude!

HARDWARES!
* CPU Type : AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Overclocked 4.0 GHz
* Graphic Chipset : AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 GDDR5 1500MHz 8192 MB
* System Memory : G.Skill 8 GB (x2) DD3 800MHz
* Motherboard : Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
* SSD : Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB (x2)
* CAM : Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
* Microphone : Behringer Condenser B1
* Headphone : Superlux Studio Monitor
* Keyboard : Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2016 Edition
* Mouse : Logitech G302
* PSU : Corsair RM750x Gold
* Controllers : Logitech G29 Driving Force with Shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | TrackIR 5

DISCORD SERVER

ets2 radio stream,ats radio stream,how to listen ets2 radio stream,how to set up radio stream ets2,how to set up radio stream ats,euro truck simulator 2 radio stream how to,american truck simulator radio stream how to,tutorial radio stream ets2 and ats,ets2 how to radio player,ats radio player how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments