Advertisement

KTM DUKE 390 GEN2 EXPRESSWAY LEGAL - WELCOME HOME!

KTM DUKE 390 GEN2 EXPRESSWAY LEGAL - WELCOME HOME! My first ever Duke 390 Gen 2
Team Orange for a while!

Play on HD for better quality.

Thanks for watching 😀😀😀 Please subscribe to my channel!

Keep in touch with me and Follow me Guys on my

Facebook Page:

Mail✉️: redsweetpotato04@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER: NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED IN MUSIC OF THIS VIDEO. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS
#KTMPHILIPPINES #DUKE390

red sweet potato,kamote rider,buy and sell philippines,motor pinas,KTM DUKE,KTM DUKE 390,DUKE 390 GEN 2,BIGBIKE,EXPRESSWAY LEGAL,DUKE 390 2019,MAKINA,MOTODECK,KTM RC 200,DUKE 200,RC 390,KTM PHILIPPINES,sirain duke,duke overheat issue,cheapest bigbike in philippines,murang bigbike,murang motor,australlian big bike,team orange,ponkan,best bigbike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments