Advertisement

[Korean Reaction] A Piece of Sky - Regine Velasquez (Highest version)

[Korean Reaction] A Piece of Sky - Regine Velasquez (Highest version) The Asia's Songbird and The Queen of all divas here in the Philippines.

Who wrote me before
She is the QUEEN OF PHILIPPINE MUSIC
The PHILIPPINES BEST SELLING ARTIST OF ALL TIME!
The Box Office Queen , Concert Queen
The Legendary Songbird of Asia!
The Barometer of Singing
The one and only Queen REGINE VELASQUEZ
I AGREE :)

Hello Everyone! I'm the creator who helps to learn Korean and informs the Korean culture! and It's called Chocho tv :)

I hope it would be helpful to you and if you have any question then let me ask :) If you liked it, subscribe and wait the next one :)


#Koreanreaction #RegineVelasquez #APieceofSky #Philippines

Subscribe ▶

Instagram : @showKoreanlife
Facebook :

Business mail : Koreaoppa44@gmail.com

Philippine,Regine,Velasquez,songbird,queen,Asian,Asia,Reactor,Korea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments