Advertisement

Keeping Up With The Bonses (Live Commentary)

Keeping Up With The Bonses (Live Commentary) Level: Keeping Up with The Bonses

Course ID: 1R6-4NQ-CHG

Difficulty: Very Hard, but no Kaizo tricks required; only precision platforming.

Level Notes: The main theme of this level is about racing dry bones. There are various challenges and you have to clear them fast enough before your progress is stopped in its tracks.

The difficulty in this level is quite high and requires some extremely precise platforming. However, since this is a red coin level (which means you only have to clear small sections and your progress is 'saved' when you die) it should be clear-able by anyone who is dedicated.

Final Thoughts: Hi there! And thanks for checking out this video. I have not recorded any of my own gameplay for many years now, but Mario Maker 2 is so fun that I had to get some videos out there! I plan on releasing some more Mario Maker 2 game play in the future so if you have any critiques let me know and I'll do my best to implement them!

Have a good one!

Mario Maker 2,Gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments