Advertisement

HOW TO SHOOT B ROLL ... AGAIN // HANDHELD

HOW TO SHOOT B ROLL ... AGAIN // HANDHELD Yooo. Another naughty Behind the Scenes of me and some friends shooting some B roll.

My Brand CREATE :

Music: Wisdom Blade by Max H on Artlist:

Zhiyun WEEBILL LAB (UK):
Zhiyun WEEBILL LAB (USA):

Brians Insta: @goodlifecookin
Kitty's Channel:
Josh's Channel:

Equipment I use to shoot (UK):
Sony A7sii:
Canon 10-18mm:
Canon 50mm 1.8:
Commlite Adapter:

USA:
Sony A7sii:
Canon 10-18mm:
Canon 50mm 1.8:
Commlite adapter:

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Where I get my Commercial Music 2 Months for FREE! (ARTLIST):


I usually make my own Sound Effects, but if not, I get them from (EPIDEMIC SOUND) ONE MONTH FREE:

@searchandcreate

The Instagram:
The Facebook: facebook.com/jamesmatthewsmedia
The Twitter:

James Matthews,James,Matthews,Vlog,Film,Video,Youtube,Videographer,Photographer,Photo,B roll,Gimbal,Filmmaking,Tips,Tricks,How To,Travel,Transition,Effect,how to shoot,how to shoot b roll,HOW TO SHOOT B ROLL HANDHELD,HAND HELD,HANDHELD,handheld b roll,best b roll,cinematic b roll,cinematic,gimbal,ronin s,weebill lab,zhiyun,dji,mavic 2 pro,peter mckinnon,peter mckinnon b roll,youtube b roll,g7x3,canon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments