Advertisement

How to Dark Mode: Reviewing My Assistants Goals & Rules | DM 4.02

How to Dark Mode: Reviewing My Assistants Goals  & Rules | DM 4.02 In this video:
A lot of you guys have asked for help structuring the goals and rules for your individual Dark Mode's, and so when my assistant Laura asked me for help in reviewing her first Dark Mode setup (rules & goals), I figured this would be *great* content to help give you guys additional context and insights when creating your own Dark Mode's, as well as to provide a few more key insights.

Enjoy!

-------
🔔 Enjoy This Video?
YouTube doesn't seem to like me, so if you'd like to see new videos like this one, hit *SUBSCRIBE* and click the notification '🔔' icon to get notified for new videos and live stream events!

📝Follow Me On Instagram for More Insights (@nelsonquest)

On Instagram I share lots of personal stuff that doesn't make it into the videos.

💾 Download the Complete Guide to Dark Mode
► nelsonquest.com

⚡What is Dark Mode?
Dark Mode is a simple system designed to guarantee the successful completion of personal goals. The idea is to create and adhere to a set of rules that will allow you to focus as close to 100% of your energy on a specific goal or set of goals. Dark Mode does not end until you accomplish your goals, period.

ℹ️ About This Video and Channel
If you enjoyed this video and felt that you benefited in some way, you'll probably enjoy my other videos as well. My goal with these videos is not to make money (I have nothing to sell) or even to directly help you - my goal is simply to create the sort of content that I always wish that I had when I was earlier along in my path, and my hope is that in doing so, I can share an authentic experience that others can simply relate to.

#NelsonQuest,#Goals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments