Advertisement

HOW TO: ALTER A SKIRT & TOP

HOW TO: ALTER A SKIRT & TOP Hi Loves!
You can buy this shirt on my website By Samii Ryan: and use code "RYAN15" for 15% off your order.

I bought this vintage Burberry skirt from Madam Hadem consignment store which is located in Manchester By The Sea, MA, but you can also check them out on instagram. @madam_hadem

I hope you enjoyed this video! I used to always alter my clothes when I was younger, and I love being able to do little things like this to alter my clothing to fit my style better. If you do like this video, let me know which other clothing pieces you would like me to show you how to alter.

Thanks for watching! Be sure to follow me :)
❤️FOLLOW ME❤️
Instagram: @samiiryan (
Twitter: @thesamiiryan (
Snapchat: therealsamiiryan
Tumblr:

----------------------------------------------------

❤️BUSINESS INQUIRIES❤️
thesamiiryan@outlook.com

----------------------------------------------------

❤️ Like and Subscribe ❤️
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
SHOP:

by samii ryan,samii ryan,how to,how to sew,how to sew a skirt,how to alter a skirt,how to alter a top,how to crop a shirt,tie shirt,tees,fashion,style,doc marten,burberry,bsr,zumiez,dolls kill,diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments