Advertisement

EVERYBODY DANCE!! | Kaggy Reacts to "HOOD DRAGON BALL SUPER" pt.1 (full video) Goku vs Broly

EVERYBODY DANCE!! | Kaggy Reacts to Today we react to another dragon ball video! WHO COULD'VE GUESSED IT?! Also I eat a sandwich while reacting to this video so... YOU'RE WELCOME!!

Original Video


Follow me on Twitch ►

Edited by ►


We.B Covers ►
ITUNES ►
SPOTIFY ►

Send Your FanMail to

ATTN: Alejandro Saab
FUNimation Entertainment
Bldg 1
1200 Lakeside Pkwy
Flower Mound, Tx 75028

Follow me on Twitter ►
Follow me on Instagram ►
Like me on Facebook ►
Become a Patron ►

Check out my website ►

kaggy reacts,kaggyfilms,kaggy reacts to hood dragon ball super,hood dragon ball super,Kingvader,dragon ball super,goku,vegeta,wolf graphic,gogeta,live action dbz,funny,comedy,broly,goku vs broly,frieza,dragon ball super parody,dragon ball z,

Post a Comment

0 Comments