Advertisement

Do That Thing You Keep Putting Off | CREATE IRL Micro Conference

Do That Thing You Keep Putting Off  | CREATE IRL Micro Conference That conference you want to do ? Create it.
That TV Show you want? Start MCing/ Public Speaking ;)
That YouTube Channel You want to launch? Create your first YouTube video

It took us a few years to finally put an event together but only 2 months to execute. Big round of applause to Romina for making her idea come to life and trusting me to be a part of it. In this vlog, I recap the best moments of CreateIRL, a conference where cool creatives and entrepreneurs come together.

Thanks to Jenny, Cara, Connor and Gabe for video footage! Check them out below!

CreateIRL:
Roberto Blake:
Audrey Ember:
Jacob King:
RedRomina:
Cara Leighty:
Jenny Oetting:
Keith Lemelin:
Connor Eckdahl:
Gabe Altier:


Subscribe to my channel here ↠

Find me here ↠↠
Instagram •
Twitter •
Snapchat • KarlaGregg
Facebook •
My Blog •

This is what I shoot with:
Camera & equipment I use for my videos ↠↠
Camera • Canon t3i
Lens • 50mm f/1.4
18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
Lights •
Gorilla pod •

DISCLAIMER: I am a participant of the Amazon Associates Program,
which means that if you click on one of the product links and/or buy through my links, I’ll receive a small commission 💕 By doing so, this allows me to earn some income through my videos and put out more quality, consistent content for you all! Thank you so much for the love & support!

Traveling soon?
Use my Airbnb code for $40 credit ↠↠


My Most Popular Videos ↠↠
Horrible Singer Takes Voice Lessons | Never Have I Ever
American Tries Lithuanian Food + Learns About Culture
I Left My Heart In Koln

Karla Gregg is a lifestyle content creator who creates content that teaches people to be the best version of themselves

whatwouldkarlasay,karla gregg,whatwouldcarlasay,Carla Gregg,travel vlogger,travel,TWIT IRL,CREATEIRL,TWITIRL,RED ROMINA,ROBERTO BLAKE,Audery EMBER,Jacob King,Keith Lemelin,YouTube Conferences,Vidcon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments