Advertisement

Coffee & Cards: Meditate and Contemplate

Coffee & Cards: Meditate and Contemplate #PixiePost #Spirituality #Coffeeandcards

Monday's card of the day is here. 🌸💕☕

As usual, the Universe has inspired me to draw a card from my Moonology deck as I channel its wisdom with you.

Please feel free to like & subscribe. It helps my channel grow & helps me know what videos you enjoy.


Connect with me on the following social media sites:

Instagram: @pixie614 (Jenn Nieto)
@timmytheangelkitty (Timmy)

Twitter: 

My Patreon Page: 

The Pixie Post - 

Pixie Post Facebook Page: 

Steemit: 

Partiko: 



Latest blog post: 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Deck used : 

☾ Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland


spirituality,oraclecards,youtube,pixiepost,coffeetalk,coffeeandcards,meditate,energy,universespeaks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments