Advertisement

Clay World: Jump Over Me!

Clay World: Jump Over Me! Dave tires to jump over Byron. Can he do it?

This is a re-upload of the first video I ever uploaded on my channel. I do not intend to copy Robert Benfer's work in his original "Klay World" series which was discontinued. This was just inspired by his animations. I had been watching Robert's videos since I was in 6th grade, and now I'm in college. He inspired me to animate, even if I wasn't that good at it. I just liked doing it. I just wanted to add this video back after I deleted it, and from now on, I'll be animating in my own style.

Twitter: JonathanGrosss
Instagram: jg.animations
Snapchat: JonathanGrosss

anime,claymation,stop-motion,saitama,animation,goku,vegeta,comedy,clay,klay,world,frames,fight,jump,attack,battle,animator,animating,animated,benfer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments