Advertisement

Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (Cover by household items) Aahritya Rajwar

Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (Cover by household items) Aahritya Rajwar Hello friends,so here I am with a new video hope you guys like it!

Thanks for watching and supporting me and my work!

About me,
I am a good guitarist and a noob producer from India.I like to play guitar and make remixes of songs and so i upload them in my channel

As you are reading it,seems that you want to know more about me so plz make people aware about me by typing #discriptionSquad in the comment box!
Let the people think why did you wrote this...

If you liked my work go and smash a like and also subscribe the channel,subscribing me will give you nothing but it will boost my motivation and will force me to make a good quality video.

Will be with better description next time!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

#bad#guy#billie#eilish#cover#house#items#awesome#syreak#manoj#dey#deb#tech

bad#guy#billie#eilish#cover#house#items#awesome#syreak#manoj#dey#deb#tech,

Post a Comment

0 Comments