Advertisement

Any and all Leo DiCaprio and Camila Morrone representatives and associates, stop harassing me.

Any and all Leo DiCaprio and Camila Morrone representatives and associates, stop harassing me. Sexual harassment is illegal. Civil Rights isn't sexual activity. Whereabouts has nothing to do with About Me YouTube channel description. I don't use code words. I don't use symbolism. I don't consent to, or want, sexual relations, or to be involved in a person's sexual relations with another human being or with themselves. I've never consented to be involved in sexual relations with Leonardo DiCaprio and Camila Morrone, only Leonardo DiCaprio, or with LeonardoDiCaprio and another human being, either male or female. Any and all Leonardo DiCaprio and Camila Morrone representatives and associates, harassing me and stop violating my Civil Rights. 'All' isn't a person or refer to a person. 'All' means 'all', not a reference word or name.

harassing

Post a Comment

0 Comments