Advertisement

3 MONTHS from NOW | What could possibly happen? [Pick a Card]

3 MONTHS from NOW |  What could possibly happen? [Pick a Card] 3 Months from now Tarot reading
Hello my beautiful soul fam! I hope you are doing great! I wanna do a sneak peak look on what could possibly happen three months from now.To be honest some of these messages spirit keeps on giving is sometimes brutally honest. But the future is never set in stone and that's what's so beautiful about it. Is that things could change in our favor if we truly work on it. Sending you my love. Namaste!

Timestamps:
1- 2:50
2- 15:03
3- 29:18

Join me on my Instagram account for Daily Card Readings:

Donate to support the channel here:

Follow me on my IG if you like witchy aesthetics:

Follow me on my Facebook Page:


Decks Used:
The Akashic Tarot:
Earth Magic Oracle:
Morgan Greer Tarot Card deck [Paperback]:
Morgan Greer[Tin Version] here:
Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards:

Thanks for watching!

#3MonthsfromNow #TarotReading #FuturePredictions #CrescentLuna

manifestations,love reading,romance,pick a card,tarot,tarot cards,tarot reading,fortune,prediction,where will you be 3 months from now,psychic prediction,3 months from now tarot reading,pick a card reading,psychic reading,career tarot reading,pick a card reading future,divination,cartomancy,psychic,spirit guides,spirit messages,spiritual guidance,oracle cards,oracle,future predictions,CrescentLuna,

Post a Comment

0 Comments